CruzerLock2 - License Key

I have an old flash drive with files that I now need to access.  “Missing License” popup appears when clicking on the CruzerLock2.exe file.  Says "Unable to locate a license key on curretly available media.  How do I fix this??

I have the same issue as below;

I have an old flash drive with files that I now need to access.  “Missing License” popup appears when clicking on the CruzerLock2.exe file.  Says "Unable to locate a license key on curretly available media.  How do I fix this??

that app is really old and has not been used on any sandisk device for many years. it has not had any updates and is not likely compatible with any modern OS which could be related to the issue you are seeing. You could try it on a Windows XP computer if you could find one and see if it works there. If not you are probably out of luck getting the files back. 

The CruzerLocktwo software is on the market in many versions. CruzerLock two Free and CruzerLocktwo Basicare already packaged with the flash drive. To access the CruzerLocktwo Basic practicality, you’ll would liketopurchase the upgrade. There also are 2 alternative versions of the software: Premium and skilled.

With CruzerLock two Free and CruzerLocktwo Basic, you’ll be able to write in code folders and files on the flash drive. Youcan additionally rewrite and browse the encrypted contents.With the improved version, CruzerLocktwo Basic, you’ll be able to additionally share the protected data on your flashdrive to native and networked drives. whensharing, the data remains protected on the native or disk drive.You can additionally directly write in code, decrypt, and browse sensitive data on your native or disk drive.

For additional powerful options, you’ll be able to upgrade to the Premium and skilled versions of the softwarefrom the encryptX Corporation. These options embody protective email and removable storage media (i.e., CDand videodiskdiscs and alternative removable storage media) content, user rights management, and auditing.

For additional data concerning the Premium and skilled products, when you produce a brand new coding archiveor open Associate in Nursing existing one, click the Upgradebutton in theCruzerLock two Archivewindow. you’ll be able to consult with theStarting CruzerLock two Accessing Associate in Nursing existing archive ,and Upgrading your computer code sections of this guide forinstructions on the way to produce Associate in Nursingd open an archive moreover as the way to upgrade.

An explanation of the CruzerLocktwo software products feature sets is on the market from the CruzerLock2 online facilitate system that’s enclosed with the appliance. you’ll be able to realize more careful data aboutthefeatures for the Premium and skilled versions of the computer code on the encryptX electronic computer.