Can't remove write protect on 32GB Ultra USB drive

I have a 32GB Ultra USB stick that was working fine until recently on a Windows 8 machine.  Now it states that it is read-only, but it has absolutely no locking switch.  I have tried to remove the restriction using BitLocker MBAM, Easeus, and other programs with no success.  It does this in other computers (XP and Windows 7 machines).  No other stick does the same.  Can’t format or delete anything.  Don’t want to return it, since it has some sensitive info on it that can be read.  Don’t want to destroy it either.  Must be some digital lock, virus infection or physical defect.  Can this be fixed?

Can this be fixed?”

No, it can not be fixed. 

However it can be returned to SanDisk via an RMA for a replacement. And they have been known to allow people to smash drives containing sensitive data prior to returning them so ask before doing it.

how to remove it ,i’m frustrated of it coz my sandisk cruzer is very important for me as i had got gift from my uncle who is not there in  this world , you the guru of sandisk please make this clear for my use , i dont want to hear no from you coz u made  my sandisk and you should repair it ,or fix the problem that i wont occur in the next production of sandisk cruze or shut down your cruzer company

@swapnil333 wrote:

you the guru of sandisk please make this clear for my use , i dont want to hear no from you coz u made  my sandisk and you should repair it ,or fix the problem that i wont occur in the next production of sandisk cruze or shut down your cruzer company

I think you do not understand. This is not an official SanDisk Tech Support forum. We are only fans and users like yourself here. We did not make your flash drive, and we can not fix it.

Here is a list of SanDisk Customer Service Cetners around the world:

http://www.sandisk.com/about-sandisk/contact-us/

so you can contact the closest one to you for help. Good luck!