03-16-2017 04:04 AM
I just moved files from my computer to the vault on the sandisk USB as a back-up.
This is the first time i used the USB and since some files contain sensitive information, i set up the vault and created a password.
- After the password was created for the vault, i moved the files to the vault.
- After moving the vault, i logged off and tried to open it again.
- When i opened the vault it suggested an update (which is did).
- Now that i have done the update, i can't access the vault anymore. I get the message "failure reading the filesystems file".
Files on the USB:
- SanDiskSecureAccess Vault folder
- SanDiskSecureAccess Settings folder
- There was another file that i used for setting up the password, which is no longer there.
Thanks in advance for any help.