CRUZER - Secure Access - Waste of TIme

By jove, I think I’ve got it!  It still seems confusing but after running thru the process several times, wifth your help, I’ve figured it out.  Thanks!  Now another question:

SanDisk chat tech had me reformat one of my 4 new drives.  He then sent me to a link: 

“Once you format the drive then please follow this link to download and reinstall the Secure Access on the drivehttp://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2399/kw/secure%20access
Scott Nath: If you still unable to download and install the secure access then please get back to us”

When I went to the link I twice got an error message and was told to obtain Secure Manager from an actual flash drive.  This seems to render the original flash drive useless from a security standpoint.  Now that I understand how the system is supposed to work, I know what to expect when I use the remaining 3 (not reformatted) drives.  I do not get the same results using the one that has been reformatted.

No amount of trying will get it to work on my computer with Secure Manager.  Secure Manager does not seem to recognize the drive.  SEcure Manager works with the other drives which have not been reformatted.  So, in effect, thanks to SanDisk, my purchase of 4 secure-capable drives has resulted in 3 such drives.

Maybe you can help me fix this issue?  Or do I return the package to Costco and get a new package with 4 good drives.

Thanks again!