Any ideas to use Secure Access for Incremental Backup

Any ideas how I can use Secure Access V3 for an incremental backup

How can I use a SanDisk 256GB Ultra 3.0 flash drive with a Secure Access Private Vault to do an incremental backup from my PC.

(1) I copied “My Documents” from C-Drive to a Secure Access Private Vault on the 256GB Flash Drive.

(2) Now I want to replace any files in the Secure Access Private Vault that have been added, changed or deleted.

I use Syncback to do an incremental backup of changes from C:/My Documents to a San Disk external hard drive. But it would be more convenient to [also] do a backup and incremental backups to a Secure Access Private Vault on the flash drive.

I understand that SA is just a protected storage vault. 

Does anyone have any ideas how I can accomplish my backup strategies?

Mirror Backup creates a mirror copy of the source data. When a source file is deleted, that file is also deleted within the mirror backup automatically.

Pros: Fast backups, fast recovery
Cons: High risk of data loss
Full Backup captures your entire system and all the information you would like to safeguard. Frequent full backups result in easier recovery operations.

Pros: Fast, reliable recovery
Cons: Slower backup, lots of storage needed
Incremental Backup captures only the changes created since the last progressive backup. Saves both time and storage house , and ensures that your backup is up to date.

Pros: Fast backups, low storage space
Cons: Slower recovery, risk of data loss
Differential Backup captures only the changes created since the last full backup, not since the last differential backup. This requires a lot of space for storing , but ensures an easier, more reliable restore. Many organizations struggle with progressive vs. differential backup solutions.

Pros: Fast backups, low storage space
Cons: Slower recovery

What does your mirror thing have to do with the OP’s SecureAccess question?