Any ideas to use Secure Access for Incremental Backup

Any ideas how I can use Secure Access V3 for an incremental backup

How can I use a SanDisk 256GB Ultra 3.0 flash drive with a Secure Access Private Vault to do an incremental backup from my PC.

(1) I copied "My Documents" from C-Drive to a Secure Access Private Vault on the 256GB Flash Drive.

(2) Now I want to replace any files in the Secure Access Private Vault that have been added, changed or deleted.

I use Syncback to do an incremental backup of changes from C:/My Documents to a San Disk external hard drive. But it would be more convenient to [also] do a backup and incremental backups to a Secure Access Private Vault on the flash drive.

I understand that SA is just a protected storage vault. 

Does anyone have any ideas how I can accomplish my backup strategies?

Re: Any ideas to use Secure Access for Incremental Backup

Mirror Backup creates a mirror copy of the source data. When a source file is deleted, that file is also deleted within themirror backup automatically.

Pros: Fast backups, fast recovery
Cons: High risk of data loss
Full Backup captures your entire system and all the information you would like to safeguard. Frequent full backups result in easier recovery operations.

Pros: Fast, reliable recovery
Cons: Slower backup, lots of storage needed
Incremental Backup captures only the changes created since the last progressive backup. Saves both time and storage house, and ensures that your backup is up to date.

Pros: Fast backups, low storage space
Cons: Slower recovery, risk of data loss
Differential Backup captures only the changes created since the last full backup, not since the last differential backup. This requires a lot of space for storing, but ensures an easier, more reliable restore. Many organizations struggle with progressive vs. differential backup solutions.

Pros: Fast backups, low storage space
Cons: Slower recovery

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

Re: Any ideas to use Secure Access for Incremental Backup

What does your mirror thing have to do with the OP's SecureAccess question?

Ed
Important files = Backed up files