64 GB Sandisk Extreme Unable to view large Icon

How do I see large icon in file for picture viewing and how do I scroll to the next photo ala Windows Picture Viewer?

:smiley:   Hi Reaganite,

Dear member of SanDisk Community, welcome.

reaganite wrote:

How do I see large icon in file for picture viewing and how do I scroll to the next photo a Windows Picture Viewer?

¿Cómo puedo ver gran icono en el archivo para ver la imagen y cómo puedo desplazarme a la siguiente foto de un

Visor de Imágenes de Windows?

A)

-  Then (for example in WXP), click (top folder) View / Toolbars and click on “Standard Buttons”.

-  Now, it appears in the folder above, a “button bar” that can be customized, if you do not find in it, the “View” button.

-  Then again, click on View / Toolbars / Customize.

-  Then, in the new menu to “Available Buttons”, look for the icon Views.
-  Then, select it and click the “Add” button.
-  Then, click “Close” button.

Now, _you will see the new button “Views”, _ and clicking on it, you can get all the views of the files, that are in the folder.

B)

To scroll to the next photo in the Picture Viewer Window, go to the underside of the window where the controls are.

You will find, buttons that indicate “to the right and left.”
With them, you can scroll to the next or previous photo.

Also, there is a button “Full Screen”, and the controls appear in the upper right corner.

Enjoy!!!

Then you tell us, what happened, please.

Regards, Alfred.                                          (Google translated)

:smiley:    Hi Reaganite,

reaganite wrote:

How do I see large icon in file for picture viewing and how do I scroll to the next photo a Windows Picture Viewer?

¿Cómo puedo ver gran icono en el archivo para ver la imagen y cómo puedo desplazarme a la siguiente foto de un  Visor de Imágenes de Windows?

Hmm … Well, please friend, open any folder.

A)

-  Then (for example in WXP), click (top folder) View / Toolbars and click on “Standard Buttons”.

-  Now, it appears in the folder above, a “button bar” that can be customized, if you do not find in it, the “View” button.

Now, _you will see the new button “Views”, _ and clicking on it, you can get all the views of the files, that are in the folder.

B)

To scroll to the next photo in the Picture Viewer Window, go to the underside of the window where the controls are.

Also, there is a button “Full Screen”, and the controls appear in the upper right corner.

Enjoy!!!

In going to the next picture, just click on the arrow that points forward and that should browse you through.

:smiley:    Hi Reaganite,

reaganite wrote:

¿Cómo puedo ver gran icono en el archivo para ver la imagen y cómo puedo desplazarme a la siguiente foto de un  Visor de Imágenes de Windows?

Hmm … Well, please friend, open any folder.

A)

B)

Enjoy!!!