Will ReadyCache have a driver for Windows 10?

@slotmonsta wrote:

I have received additional information regarding the ExpressCache Windows 10 issue. When updating from any version of Windows to Windows 10 some of the core components of ExpressCache are removed. This results in the uninstall issue customers are seeing. The ExpressCache uninstaller is failing to find components it expects to find resulting in a failure of the uninstall. Unfortunately this uninstall failure prevents a reinstall of the ExpressCache software. We are working with Condusiv to create a tool that will reinstall the components that were removed during the Windows 10 update process. We expect to have this tool available by the end of the month. 

If you have not yet upgraded to Windows 10 you can uninstall ExpressCache then upgrade to Windows 10. Once you are running Windows 10 you can install and run ExpressCache normally. Additionally ExpressCache can be installed as expected on a fresh install of Windows 10 since the issue only occurs in the Windows 10 upgrade process. 

We apologize for the inconvenience and again we expect to have a tool that will reinstall the missing components that were lost in the Windows 10 upgrade process by the end of the month. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

Forum Admin 

slotmonsta

Thanks for your news but this has been going on since Windows 10 was released and I am sure that the solution won’t fix everybody’s problem that was created because SanDisk becuase they didn’t test this product with Windows 10 before it was released. What will you be doing for those people? Will they have to raise more tickets and wait even longer.

Please make sure that when you have a solution it is well documentred and that you also post what actually has to be removed to make the install work properly so that the more technical people can manually fix it if the Condusiv solution doesn’t work for them.

I am sure that Condusiv will come up with a solution that works - I know the company way back when the original company ( Executive Software ) was formed by Craig Jensen. Executive Software and the company that I was working for at the time were both creating DEC Vax disc software.  Executive Software  ended up with Diskeeper, we ended up selling our product to them. They have some really clever and good people working for them.

Regards

Infinidim