Will ReadyCache have a driver for Windows 10?

I don’t have a configuration in which I can reproduce all steps, and don’t know where anyone gets stuck.

My suggestion at this moment (for Windows 10 x64) to get the current install running would be:

Doubleclick on

C:\Program Files\Condusiv Technologies\ExpressCache\excfs\excfs.inf

and

C:\Program Files\Condusiv Technologies\ExpressCache\excsd\excsd.inf

Disable and uninstall PrimoCache if you installed that.

Reboot

remove the 29 GB volume in diskmanager

Run eccmd -partition

Start ExpressCache as you allways would. It should run now without annoying popup.

If it doesn’t or you’re anywhere between install and uninstall:

First, get the (un)install working by clearing Expresscache from registry and files.

If during (un)install the setup still complains there is a previous version installed find the

file ‘expresscache.msi’ on your (Windows) c:-drive during setup.

It must reside somewhere around %LOCALAPPDATA%\Temp with the most recent timestamp.

From (a copy of) the directory run 

msiexec /i expresscache.msi /Lv* output.txt

which will give a file output.txt, which contains a pointer to the obstructing remnants.

Uninstall and reinstall expresscache 1.3.2, and follow up the requested reboots.

Now continue at the suggestions at the top, so

Doubleclick on

C:\Program Files\Condusiv Technologies\ExpressCache\excfs\excfs.inf

and

C:\Program Files\Condusiv Technologies\ExpressCache\excsd\excsd.inf

Reboot

Run eccmd -partition to partition the 32 GB Sandisk SSD.

If you still experience issues with (un)install use Revo Uninstaller trial to remove all remnants with a managed uninstall, after reinstalling everything you installed to get things running.

Revo Uninstaller will lookup all files and registry-entries in the MSI that can probably be left by the uninstall.

That’s it.

Please post if you succeed with this manual, or else, what eccmd -info shows… (probably still some licencing issue?)