Will ReadyCache have a driver for Windows 10?

I have done an upgrade from Wiundows 8.1 Update 1 to Windows 10 Pro and it has really broken the ReadyCache software / driver. After the upgrade I went to check on ReadyCache as I had switched the caching off while upgrading. What I found was that ExpressCacheApp (1.3.2) was still their but the ExpressCache driver 1.3.112.0 was no longer there. I tried to un-install the ReadyCache software but that failed Error code 1603. I then tried to re-install the ReadyCache software  but that also failed as well as the installation process tries to un-install the ReadyCache software first which I already knew would fail.

I have contacted SanDisk support but I am not confident in them fixing it. I have given them unitl next Friday to fix it and after that I will be lloking at my option to force them o fix it. I am sure there are a lot of unhappy SanDisk customers out their because they implied when I “chatted” with them that they hadn’t really tested the upgrade process - basicall they said Windows only came out two days ago and they are now looking into the issues…

I am not at all happy with them at this moment in time.

Regards

Infinidim