Cloning a bootable drive

My desk top’s existing C: drive is running out of free space. I also want to replace it with a new Ultra Plus 256GB SSD drive for quicker start-up. I cloned the C: drive disk (which also included a recovery partition and a D: Data partition) onto the SSD disk using EaseUs To-Do. My OS is Windows7 Home Premium.

I deleted the duplicated recovery and Data volumes on the Ultra Plus disk, but when I tried to expand the remaining System volume (to fill the Ultra Plus disk) I received the message:

The operation you selected will convert the selected basic disk(s) to dynamic disk(s). If you convert the disk(s) to dynamic, you will not be able to boot from any installed operating systems from any volume on the disk(s) (except the current boot volume). Are you sure you want to continue?

Of course, I DO want to use this Data volume on the Ultra Plus to boot the PC. What can I do? Is there another method I should use to clone the boot drive without it converting to a dynamic drive?

Current Drive details are:

Original HDD
WinRE Simple Basic NTFS Healthy (System, Active, Primary Partition)
SYSTEM (C:)Simple Basic NTFS Healthy (Boot, Page File, Crash Dump, Primary Partition)
Data (D:)Simple Basic NThi Healthy (Primary Partition)

Presently on the Ultra Plus SSD drive
Unallocated
SYSTEM (A:)Simple Basic NTFS Healthy (Primary Partition)
Unallocated

Thanks for any help.

Hello,

i would suggest to use the Ez Gig clonning software to clone the ssd because its a very user friendly software and lets you choose the files you would like to copy and its mirroring all the volumes and data from the HDD to the ssd.