What are you listening to right now?

Sorry, I know it’s pure unadulterated bubble-gum…but I can’t get my fill of the Selena Gomez album…

“Falling Down”

In a somber mood today, listening to Tears In The Darkness by Michael Norman. 

I love Audible Books.  This One is narrated by one of my favorites, Michael Prichard.   I have several books featuring his narration.  The first was Shadow Divers, Robert Kurson’s book about the 1991 project, off the New Jersey coast, to identify a German U-boat found there.

So far, I am just about at the end of the first part (8 hours in) of Tears in the Darkness.  It’s an incredible story, very hard to break away from.

Bob  :cry:

Steve Winwood - Arc of a Diver

“Spanish Dancer”

Conversionbox wrote:

fuze_owner-GB wrote:

Sorry, no audio links for this one…because:

Hole - Nobody’s Daughter

If she coulda just kept her head on straight… who knows what we would be hearin out of Hole at this point. One Of my Favorites. Now I have to go dig it out. 

Just got this one today. I have been blasting it for about 3 hours now. I am stoked that they are back and that Courtney is clean (at least it appears she is) 

Around 40 years ago, The Rolling Stones produced some start-to-end killer albums. “Exile” being one of them. Very raw, studio oriented album. Quite a change from the modern Stones, more popular for their overpriced live shows. And yes, once again, I bought this double-LP when it was released.

exile

Message Edited by 14124all on 04-30-2010 01:37 AM

Handshake Drugs

The Division Bell  is a very good album  I am  listening to cheap trick greatest hits. Did you know high hopes on division bell is pink floyd’s last song ever made.

!(file:///C:/Users/Paul/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.png)

!(file:///C:/Users/Paul/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png) !(file:///C:/Users/Paul/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.png)

!(file:///C:/Users/Paul/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png) !(file:///C:/Users/Paul/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png)

It’s closing time for me.

Goodbye

Gettin’ my Wang Dang Doodle on!

All night long! :smileyvery-happy:

What im listening too

Artist - Alan Parsons Project

Album - Eye in the Sky

Song - Time  

Some Great Southwestern (Im not sure thats a good classification) Music of undeterminable genre. Calexico! I know Its a repeat but my heart is in San Juan even as my body is in Ohio.

Its not out until the 29th but I got an advanced copy and it rocks. 

Conversionbox wrote:

You radio guys do get some nice perks.

Smiley

This

Tapeworm wrote:

Conversionbox wrote:

You radio guys do get some nice perks.

Smiley

We do indeed. I actually organized a screening at a local theater for me and about 100 local Rush fans about 2 weeks ago. Ive had the movie for about a week and Ive watched it about 5 times now. 

Marvin_Martian wrote:
This

NOT COOL! 

Conversionbox wrote:

Marvin_Martian wrote:
This

NOT COOL! 

Smiley     Smiley

July 4th is coming up.  I’m doing a paintowrk experiment with my trusty Centurion bicycle on this warm (pressing 100 degrees) Sunday afternoon.

Listening to the Rhapsody Channels- Classical.  Aaron Copland: A Lincoln Portrait.  Here’s a sample link I found.  Great stuff.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

neutron_bob wrote:

July 4th is coming up.  I’m doing a paintowrk experiment with my trusty Centurion bicycle on this warm (pressing 100 degrees) Sunday afternoon.

That’s right . . . and you know what comes before July 4th? July 3rd.

Start of the 97th Tour De France, baby! This year Lance & Alberto can really duke it out as they’re on 2 different teams. Should make for an exciting 3 weeks!