Thanks for the quick fix.

My editor found all three instances and changed them.

The text is still reversed in the output file, still flipped.

No hurry from me on the fix.  Thanks for the effort; it’s a great tool.

Message Edited by TomJensen on 04-10-2010 03:09 PM

You are right; I am wrong.

I had two copies of Fuze_CONVERT.cmd, one on my desktop, as suggested.

I didn’t use the corrected one.

I changed both, and it works great.

Thanks!

The extra modes (full-screen, 16:9, pan-&-scan) were originally implemented with the idea to enlarge viewing area at the expense of some AR distortion and cropping. The Auto-scale mode subsumes this capability and does a better job of it, so I’m removing these modes by the next iteration per the KISS tenet.

The full-screen & 16:9 modes will be removed for sure, but I’m on the fence regarding P&S. If you want P&S kept, and can present a compelling argument (“I want it” isn’t a compelling arg) for its retention, let me know.

Message Edited by TomJensen on 05-03-2010 05:37 PM

After I do the drag-drop onto the Fuze, why do I get the message, “Unsupported Media Format”?

Message Edited by TomJensen on 05-03-2010 05:37 PM

Ok, I did that.  Uninstalled everything, then downloaded from the link on first page.  Error message comes that it cannot locate needed tools in c:\vid.  Check install.  Not sure how to check install.  I did delete it and downloaded again and same error. 

I also tried the other updated fuzevid and after it was finished converting the video it would give an error message (don’t recall what it said so I just uninstalled that and came back to this one).

See readme.txt for install instructions.

Where can I download FuzVidz from? The original link I have doesn’t work

writedoc wrote:
Where can I download FuzVidz from? The original link I have doesn’t work

You can’t. The OP got PO’d and left the forum, editing and blanking out every one of his posts in the process.

Use Video4Fuze. From what I hear, it works better than this one did anyway.