SecureAccess 2.0 and El Capitan

I have the same problem…I have upgraded to El Capitan…unfortunately I cannot got back to the previous OS…when I insert my previously functioning SanDisk thumb drive I get the error message,“This version of SanDisk SecureAccess V2.0 requires a SanDisk USB Flash Drive. Please insert one and try again”.  It is inserted but I can’t access the encrpted files.

I have both encrypted and non-encrtyped files on the thumb drive…I can access the non-encrpted files but not the encrypted files that use SecureAccess 2.0.  I an not able to get to the screen that allows me to enter the encryption password.  Please advise if there is a fix and what the steps are to get access to the encrypted files once again.

Thanks…Dan 

Me too.  We need an update to 2.0, since the instructions for 3.0 say we need to access the vault befor upgrade.

I never received any message saying 3.0 existed and now I cannot access my data. Sandisk - you MUST fix this.

Same problem here! 

Sandisk,

Any response to my post of October 14th??..to date I’ve gotten no response along with a number of other users.

At this time I cannot access my encripted files running your 2.0 software…when I down load your new 3.0 version I can no longer open my files as well…this appears due to me loading El Capitan but I cannot got back to the previous OS release.  Please help with a fix to allow your 2.0 applicaiton to access my exisitng files running El Capitan.

1 Like

have you sent them an email? I don’t think anyone reads this…

I got no response…got a “Kudo” but no fix to my on going issue…what’s the email address?

In case anyone still looking for a solution. This V2 version works on el capitano:

http://downloads.sandisk.com/downloads/SanDiskSecureAccessV2_mac.zip

but you should consider migrating to V3

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/17504/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNDQ2MjE5OTg5L3NpZC9DSW1TaGZBbQ%3D%3D

Has anyone found  a reselution for this issue

That zipped file does not allow installation on either the MacOSX disc with El Capitan or the SanDisk Drive with the version 2.0 Vault.

Any news about this problem?