Sansa Clip Firmware 01.01.35 & 02.01.35 Release

What about the latest update of the drivers?

The Clip players mount as normal USB storage devices and so do not require drivers.

@marvin_martian wrote:

gwk1967 wrote:
I’m a bit disappointed in the lack of new features, but at least maybe this will silence the “Sandisk has abandoned us!” complaints.

Good point…I’d bet most people had given up on any more updates. I’ll admit, I was skeptical too…I always hoped they wouldn’t “View” the Clip, but it’s nice to see they haven’t.:smiley:

I’m a bit disappointed in the lack of new features, but at least maybe this will silence the “Sandisk has abandoned us!” complaints.

@britany wrote:

@marvin_martian wrote:

gwk1967 wrote:
I’m a bit disappointed in the lack of new features, but at least maybe this will silence the “Sandisk has abandoned us!” complaints.  [emi calculator gst login](emi calculator gst login )

Good point…I’d bet most people had given up on any more updates. I’ll admit, I was skeptical too…I always hoped they wouldn’t “View” the Clip, but it’s nice to see they haven’t.:smiley:

@marvin_martian wrote:

gwk1967 wrote:

Good point…I’d bet most people had given up on any   emi calculator gst login ifsc code   more updates. I’ll admit, I was skeptical too…I always hoped they wouldn’t “View” the Clip, but it’s nice to see they haven’t.:smiley:

Good point…I’d bet most people had given up on any more updates. I’ll admit, I was skeptical too…I always hoped they wouldn’t “View” the Clip, but it’s nice to see they haven’t.

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

http://raboninco.com/MU3D