Problem with Sandisk Cruzer Blade 8GB.

Removable Disk(j) is my san disk pen drive…

Please do a dir J:\ /s command instead.

Hmmmm . . . interesting video there! :flushed:

Ok.  Now try  attrib J:*.* /s

i know the video  is interesting 

but problem is (this is not formatted and shows “the drive is write protected”)

one think i,m clearing to you (i’m format the pen drive in locked mode)"

(i’m  not remove the SanDiskSecureAccess in format time)

please help…

I had the same problem and on the same pendrive too…why so many sandisk pendrive had this write protected issue??and it is just sudden happen…no because of any crash or didn’t safety remove…:confounded:

Ed_p

ok…i succeed follow your step and saw the content of my pendrive now…what is the next?? please~

anshumans006,

have you succeed? because I saw ur posted photo…you were left some letter…

no reiyumi i’m not succeed…

what i means was did u succeed done the Ed_P had said?? not the pendrive problem…

if you didn’t succeed what Ed_P had said, then i know ur problem through the photo you had posted. 

@anshumans006

You entered the command incorrectly.

Enter

attrib j:\*.\* /s

not

attrib j:\*.\*/s

Why don’t you 2 call SanDisk Tech Support like I suggested (and provided a link to all SanDisk Tech Support contact numbers) 2 pages ago in this thread:

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/All-SanDisk-USB-Flash-Drives/Problem-with-Sandisk-Cruzer-Blade-8GB/m-p/265811/highlight/true#M2111

1.  The support reps are trained _ and _ paid to help people with problems such as you are experiencing.
  2. The contact numbers are toll-free.
  3. You could get help or get a warranty replacement right then and there while you are on the phone.
  4. You’d save yourselves the frustration and time (literally days) of posting back and forth here that may or may not fix your problem.

hmmmmm

Can you delete the file? 

del j:"New Folder"*.flv

Then the folder?

rmdir j:"New Folder"

for my condition…i can’t delete mine…write protected…