Issues with Fuze+ and new Sandisk Class 4 32GB microSD card. WARNING!

I am having the exact same issue with mine.  new 32 gb card from amazon.com on new 8gb fuze+ player.  When connected to the computer, it sees the card fine.  I filled up the 8gb, then  I filled the sd card up about half full with music.  Then I disconnected it from the computer and it says that I must format the sd card to fat32.  I’m running win xp.  I formatted it and the problem persists.  Is the potential new firmware fix for this that the last poster referenced in the very near future?  I don’t know what to do here…  Should I return the card or fuze+ to Amazon, or both,…or should I wait? 

oh, also the very first thing I did was to update the firmware, before I put any music on it at all…

…so I guess I should hold onto the micro sd card until the firmware makes it work?  It was $55 and that’s a lot of money for something that I can’t use at this time.  How often does sandisk release firmware for the fuze+?

This is not really a problem.  If you fill a 32 GB microSD (or even a significant part of it) your Fuze+ will become nearly completely unresponsive in navigation.  Better to get an 8 GB card and max out to some more reasonable size collection such as 16 to 20 gig. 

@fuzionnow wrote:

This is not really a problem.  If you fill a 32 GB microSD (or even a significant part of it) your Fuze+ will become nearly completely unresponsive in navigation.  Better to get an 8 GB card and max out to some more reasonable size collection such as 16 to 20 gig. 

That doesn’t help me since I have the 32gb card sitting here unusable with the same exact problem as the original poster.

@kree wrote:

@fuzionnow wrote:

That doesn’t help me since I have the 32gb card sitting here unusable with the same exact problem as the original poster.

I don’t believe this was offered as a viable and realistic solution. More a sarcastic jab. :wink: