issue with 64 card

worked out, 10000+ tracks in the database now

@baracus wrote:

well db limitation is  one thing i never had issues with to be honest- even with the 32 gb that i had before i had close to 9000 tracks (using rockbox) without any problems (even without doing anything about tags, and i have mp3 from all kinds of sources),

I don’t recall you mentioning this little tidbit of information. :confounded:

It would have been nice so I didn’t waste my time trying to advise and help you on something that wasn’t (as it now turns out) pertinent.

well i figured many ppl use rockbox and its very common these days (so no need to mention any more ) but maybe i’m wrong what do i know

btw i just see you can open a txt file on it (w/ rockbox that is) can you edit it too?

@baracus wrote:

well i figured many ppl use rockbox and its very common these days (so no need to mention any more ) but maybe i’m wrong what do i know

As the OF and Rockbox work very differently, it is always beneficial for anyone trying to diagnose or help someone with a problem to specify which you are using. Since this is a SanDisk forum, it is normally (and naturally)  assumed people are referring to the OF unless they state otherwise. Obviously, the reverse would be true when one posts on the Rockbox forum, or in a specifuc Rockbox-dedicated board at the Anythingbutipod forum.

Foof for future thought . . . it’s always better to give more information than what you may think is needed, rather than not enough. That only creates more unnecessary back-and-forth and wastes everyone’s time. :wink:

Glad things worked out for you anyway. Enjoy!